MobiFlight Input board
Connects your input switches with MobiFlight and your flight simulator
The SimulConn IO INPUT board acts as an interface between the flight simulator on your PC and the input switches you have in your flight simulator cockpit.
The input board is using easy access screw connectors for quick configuration.
MobiFlight INPUT specs
- The MobiFlight INPUT board supports up to 64 inputs.
- In MobiFlight you can configure the INPUT board to use either 64 digital inputs or 48 digital + 16 analog inputs.
- 5v output is available.
- Test points are easily accessible for troubleshooting purposes, and you have a 5v output as well.
- The INPUT board requires a MobiFlight MASTER board.
- Dimensions: 103mm x 55mm.
Connect your way
The IO Input board comes with pre-soldered SMD components. But with or without connectors.
You can purchase the fully mounted board or source the connectors yourself.
SC-MF-INPUT64: PCB with SMD components but no connectors
SC-MF-INPUT64-COMPLETE: PCB with SMD components and connectors
Get in touch
For more information about SimulConn, contact me using below form.