The Zibo 737 experience
Zibo Mod B737-800X
Meet Zibo, the game-changer in my X-plane world! Zibo is not just a mod; it’s a total revamp of the default Boeing 737. Imagine it as the makeover that turns an ordinary aircraft into an extraordinary one.
Everything gets a touch of magic with Zibo. The default 737 from Laminar Research takes a backseat when Zibo steps in, offering a taste of a more authentic flight experience. Picture this: modified aircraft systems, a revamped FMC, and a cockpit that feels like the real deal, thanks to a stunning re-texturing job.
But it doesn’t stop there; Zibo goes above and beyond in the sound department. AudiobirdXP’s FMOD sounds elevate the audio experience to new heights. Every engine roar and cockpit click is music to my ears, making each flight an immersive adventure.
In the world of flight simulation, Zibo isn’t just a mod; it’s the key to unlocking a whole new level of realism and excitement. So, if you’re ready to transform your X-plane experience, say hello to Zibo – the mod that turns the ordinary into the extraordinary!
Download and install Zibo 737
Installing the Zibo 737 can be a bit intricate, but here’s a streamlined guide:
- Visit the designated Google Drive location, where you’ll encounter two folders: XP11 and XP12, tailored to your X-plane version.
- Identify the latest file containing the term “FULL” in the filename, such as “B737-800X_XP12_4_00_1_full.zip”. Download and extract this file.
- Move the “B737-800X” folder beneath the Aircraft folder in your X-Plane directory. If there’s an existing Zibo installation, remove it beforehand.
- Check for updates beyond the full version. Look for files with the same major version but lacking the “full” stamp, like “B738X_XP12_4_00_6.zip”. Download only the newest update, disregarding previous versions.
Optimize Zibo 737
To make the Zibo 737 run smoothly and swiftly, follow a few tips suggested by the developer. It’s key to ensure everything works seamlessly for an optimized flight experience:
- Deselect the “Disable Down Wind ILS” on XP12’s General Settings page
- Do the controller calibration of your X Plane 12 and the Zibo mod properly
- Switch XP12 failures OFF. YOU can create failures in the Zibo Tablet or by not
following proper Boeing procedures!
- Exclude XP12 and any related folder or program from your Anti-Virus “real-time”
- Check and remove if necessary, that the Zibo mod is not in your XP12 AI list.